SURFCAM 3-AxisSource: Surfware Inc.
Click Here to Download
SURFCAM'S 3-Axis CAM system delivers efficient, reliable toolpaths on the most complex surface geometry with the highest quality surface finishes. 3-Axis high-speed machining strategies feature fast processing, minimal rapid motions, tapered tool support and excellent surface finish.
Includes the Standard CAM features
Product highlights include:
- High-speed optimized finish strategies feature smooth, fluid toolpaths that eliminates abrupt changes in direction.
- 3D Offset finishing provides superior surface finish regardless of the part shape.
- Fast processing using new algorithms and multiple processors provide very short calculation times even for the most complex parts.
- Rest Machining automatically detects uncut areas left by previous tools, so that they can be machined by using the optimal strategy.
- Associative toolpath to model geometry that tracks changes to the model and adjusts the toolpath.
- Steep/Shallow intelligently adjusts the toolpath style based upon the slope of the part.
- Full gouge protection against check surfaces along with the powerful toolpath containment provides precise control over what needs to be machined and what must be avoided.
- Unbeatable surface finishes increase productivity by reducing secondary processes and makes hard-die milling more efficient.
Velocity 4 Offers All-New 3-Axis Finishing
Some of the new features included in this new version are: High-speed toolpaths, faster processing, multiple-processor support, automatic arc filtering, optimized retract, tapered tools, up-down cut control, angle limits and adaptive stepdown.
To further strengthen SURFCAM's excellent 3D machining capabilities the next major release will include enhancements to finishing capabilities most often requested by our customers. The following lists some of the major changes:
- Speed — Using multiple processors and all-new technology a significant decrease in processing time is achieved.
- Productivity — New high-speed linking reduces overall cycle time by reducing the length of rapid motion and eliminating abrupt changes in direction.
- Reliability — The latest, proven technologies and an exhaustive testing program has resulted in an overall increase in reliability.
- Results — Better surface finishes increase productivity by reducing secondary processes and make hard-die milling more efficient.
Click Here to Download