EA-Series Compact Power UnitsSource: AAA Products International
- Designed for quick delivery and minimum floor space.
- Horsepower range from 3 up to 30 HP.
- Fixed or variable flows from 2 to 32 GPM.
- Pressures up to 3,000 PSI
- Reservoirs from 20 to 80 gallon capacity.
- Vertically mounted pump/motor results in a quieter and safer installation requiring less floor space.
- Optional manifold and valve assemblies.
"EA" Series hydraulic power units range from 3 to 30 horsepower, deliver fixed or variable flows from 2 to 32 GPM with pressures up to 3000 PSI and reservoirs from 20 to 80 gallon capacity. While these power units are designed for economy, only the highest quality components have been used. Baldor and Lincoln electric motors; John S. Barnes W series fixed displacement gear pumps; Rexroth AA10VSO variable displacement piston pumps; Hycon 10µm filters, strainers (except on piston pumps), sight gauges and filler breathers; Sun pressure relief valves; and Wika glycerin filled pressure gauges. The vertically mounted pump/motor results in a quieter and safer installation requiring much less floor space than J.I.C style reservoirs. External pressure adjustment is standard on all units.
AAA Products International, 7114 Harry Hines, Dallas, TX 75235. Tel: 214-357-3851; Fax: 214-357-7223.