Klein Tools, for professionals since 1857, introduces the Lineman’s Claw Milled Hammer, with a large head for driving in staples and lag bolts into utility poles.
Lineman’s Claw Milled Hammer (Cat. No. 832-26)
- Large head for driving in staples and lag bolts
- Lighter 26-oz. head compared to the traditional 32-oz. hammer
- Milled face aids in driving staples into utility poles
- Claw end for removing nails, molding, and ground wire
- Lanyard hole for tethering
- Bright orange for high visibility on the job
- Fiberglass handle with textured grip to prevent slippage
“Klein Tools’ team of engineers developed the new Lineman’s Claw Milled Hammer to provide all the features that linemen need today,” says Kozeta Topchian, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “With a lightweight, yet still solid 26-ounce head weight, the hammer is well balanced to effectively withstand off-center hits, and the bright orange handle makes it easy to find in a bag or bucket.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.