Klein Tools, for professionals since 1857, introduces the CL445 Clamp Meter, an advanced clamp meter with automatic ranging true root mean square (TRMS) for maximum accuracy.
HVAC Clamp Meter (Cat. No. CL445)
- Automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter
- Digital clamp measures 600A AC current and inrush current
- Test leads measure 750V AC/600V DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance and diode tests
- K-Type thermocouple port for measuring temperature from -148 to 1832-Degrees Fahrenheit (-10 to 1000-Degrees Celsius)
- Detect AC current with non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlight LCD with dual V + A function allows simultaneous viewing of voltage and current measurements
- Meter has a built-in worklight to illuminate in low light areas
- Dedicated mode for capturing DC micro amp and inrush current
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 750V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Can be used with Magnetic Hanger (Cat. No. 69417), sold separately, for hands free operation
“Building tools that meet the specific needs of trade professionals is always a priority of our engineering team,” says Amy Hart, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “With the CL445 Clamp Meter, we have designed a meter that focuses on the functionality needed by HVAC technicians. Those functions include DC microamps to test flame sensors, K-type ports that allow a range of thermocouple types, and inrush current for testing furnace motors.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.