Klein Tools Launches New Non-Contact Voltage Tester With Improved Durability
Klein Tools, for professionals since 1857, introduces a new Non-Contact Voltage Tester, designed to be both dustproof and waterproof with durable 3m drop protection, and available individually or in a kit with a GFCI Receptacle Tester.
Non-Contact Voltage Tester, 70 to 1000V AC (Cat. No. NCVT1XT)
- Provides non-contact detection of 70 to 1000V AC in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non tamper-resistant outlets and wires
- Durable tester is dustproof and waterproof with an IP67 rating and 9.8-Foot (3m) drop protection
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is powered on
- Lightweight compact design with a convenient clip to fit securely in your pocket
- Includes instructions and 2 x AAA 1.5-volt batteries
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- Low battery indicator
- Also available in a convenient kit (Cat. No. NCVT1XTKIT). This premium test kit contains the NCVT1XT and GFCI Receptacle Tester (Cat. No. RT210)
“At Klein Tools, we are always looking to improve our existing tools to ensure professionals have the products they need,” says Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “The NCVT1XT provides non-contact detection of 70 to 1000V AC in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches and more. The NCVT1XP offers improved durability over previous models, and paired with the RT210 receptacle tester (in the NCVT1XTKIT), this is perfect for electricians, facilities and maintenance professionals and homeowners.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Source: Klein Tools, Inc.