We are pleased to announce the release of our NEW OSG PHOENIX PDZ Flat Drill Series!
The OSG PHOENIX PDZ is an indexable drill series designed for stable flat-bottom hole making. It is an ideal solution for a wide variety of materials such as carbon and alloy steel, stainless steel and cast iron.
The following list numbers are associated with the new OSG PHOENIX PDZ Flat Drill series:
- List #52513 OSG PHOENIX PDZ (inch)
- List #78537 OSG PHOENIX PDZ (metric)
- List #78PZAG OSG PHOENIX PZAG inserts for PDZ
- List #7808H OSG PHOENIX PDZ accessories
This series offers the following features & benefits:
- High Precision finishing on flute improves rigidity, chip evacuation, and reduces cutting force
- Flat bottom cutting edge for machining a wide range of applications including drilling, counter-boring, inclined surface drilling and more.
- Superior chip breaking capability during drilling, counter-boring and turning with enhanced muscle breaker
Check out the new tools HERE at https://www.osgtool.com/pdz