LEICA MC500 GPS ReceiverSource: Leica Geosystems
The new MC500 replaces the MC1000 sensor as Leica's primary product for OEM and machine automation markets. It is based on Leica's System 500 family of survey-grade GPS products which features the highly acclaimed ClearTrak™ signal processing technology providing unsurpassed signal reception, multi-path mitigation, resistance jamming, rapid satellite acquisition and reliable tracking. The MC500 provides ten independent real-time centimeter-accuracy position solutions per second with a latency of less than 0.05 seconds. The MC500 has been built for extreme conditions and harsh environments. It has a rugged aluminum housing, mounts for shock isolators and heavy-duty lemo connectors.
- Ideal multipurpose base station for machine automation and surveying.
- Designed for high vibration environments. Ideal for earthmoving machine and mining equipment, hydrographic, agriculture, port control and monitoring applications.
- Update rate (10 Hz), accuracy (1 cm) and latency (< 50="" msec).="">
- Three fully configurable serial ports allows for easy integration (Port 1 – Port 3).
- Dedicated Terminal Port for control.
- Compatible with CMR, RTCM Type 1, RTCM Type 9, RTCM Type 18, RTCM Type 19, and plus Leica's highly efficient, low latency internal, proprietary, binary format. Satellite forecast information.
- Compatible with the handheld TR500 and Outside World Interface (OWI) for communication.
Leica Geosystems, 4855 Peachtree Ind. Blvd., Suite 235, Norcross, GA 30092. Tel: 800-367-9453; Fax: 770-734-1394.